Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dup.


Dup is the word Saul uses for "Bird."  Or so I thought.  It's coming to my attention that it's the word he uses when he can't say something and wants to hush me up.  Haha.

So this weekend, we made the switch.  Big Boy car seat, y'all.  I was so nervous about it.  Then I found this cute one (Chevron Print!!) so it's okay.  It's a lot cuter with him in it.  See?


He is just getting TOO big.  I can't think about it too long.  He will be two in April.  I'm going to cry.

In other news, it was a nice, slow weekend.  I got to go shopping for Mom-fun things like a car seat and new bedding.  Seriously, I loved it.  But after my fifth and final stop of the day, I realized that I never really liked shopping THAT much.  When you have to go than many places, it doesn't matter whether you have a little one with you or not.  It's tiresome!! Thankfully, I was sans-baby.  Todd and Saul did some father/son bonding so I could face the 32-degree weather (WHAT?!?!) and just get it done.

I also had these videos laying around.  I'm so proud of my talker/singer/signer.  Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I so love it. It makes me crazy with joy. My little bootie-bootie.I want to just squeeze that kid!