Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yay for Instagram!

Those of us without iPhones (and I'm not ever planning on going to iPhone ...) have been missing out on Instagram! I fell in love with it immediately now that it's available on my phone! Here's a brief recap of what's been going on ... because that's all I ever blog about. Duh.

 My new favorite picture of my baby boy.  I wish  he was still a baby :(
 Sweet face.
 Watching the ducks on  the Chattahoochee with the biggun's
 Eating some DELISH homemade popsicles - Cream of Coconut, Banana, Pineapple & Vanilla.  That's all!
My handsome man.  He was cheering because Saul was chowing down on crawfish.  Like father, like son. 

That's all for now! I'm off in a gardening dream! I'm not afraid to start early this year.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

brittney said...

new follower! your little man is so cute :)