Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Is anybody there?

Surely I'm not allowed to blog here anymore.  It's been like three months, and I haven't even THOUGHT about blogging.  However, I've been taking a number of pictures and thought I'd dump them.  Things have been so busy, just like they are for everyone else.  We moved into a slightly more spacious home, and that has been RIDICULOUS amounts of time and energy.  I love it though.  Every single day, Todd comes into the kitchen for coffee and says, "I love this house."  After what I put him through during the move, it's good to hear that it's paid of! :)

Here's a few snapshots of what's been going on.  We're talking back from Saul's 2nd birthday in APRIL! I'm literally the worst. 












2 comments:

Julie said...

OH those little carhartt overalls are killer!

Kacie said...

You have the sweetest little family! Love you blog. I'm so happy to have come across your it!

Kacie
http://www.acollectionofpassions.com/