Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sick - Part 43

Is it just me or is someone always sick around here?! I guess it's the changing of the weather.  That's when we all catch something.  It's on the verge of annoying.

However, what's not annoying is how we've been spending the last couple of days.  We've been hanging out here
Source: imgfave.com via Molly on Pinterest

Actually, that's  not true.  We aren't quite that awesome.  We have, however, been vegging out in on a pallet in the living room.  Saul and Todd have had a cold bug the past week, and so I've been nursing them to health and working my tail off with work.  Bleh.

Saul has also fallen in love ... with rockin'. YEAH. But not like ... rock n' roll.  Like literally, rocking.

We pulled these guys from the basement.  The little rocking chair belonged to "Papa Ken," who SO SWEETLY passed it down to little man to use.  The rocking horse was Todd's when he was a baby (I think?  Momma Jules is going to have to weigh in on that one.  That's what Todd said.) 
Anyway, Saul has been rocking these thangs like he's been doing it his whole life! With rhythm, even! It's seriously so cute. 

And finally, last week was my man's birthday! He turned ... A YEAR OLDER. He's a little photo op from our mommy-and-daddy-only-two-hours-out date. 

He might be old (har-har -- NOT), but he can still whoop at some billiards.  Our secret obsession. 

And I'll leave you with a nice little photo of me and the Munja Man eating some pink popsicle to make his throat feel better! 

Y'all stay healthy, now!


No comments: