Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Post Nobody Will Care About

I love blogs.  I love to read them and look at all the pretty pictures people take.

However, I don't watch videos on people's blogs unless it's something cute like somebody's kid doing something cute.

That being said, I'm posting a video today.

Todd is a football fan; a New Orlean's Saints fan, to be exact.  And because of him,  I have fallen in love with the Saints. Seriously.  Drew Brees, their quarterback, is probably one of the most caring, good-natured, down-to-earth, and genius men out there in modern football culture.  See? I feel like I actually know the guy.

As you may or may not know, in 2009, the Saints won the Super Bowl ... and it was awesome.

Drew lead the team in a pre-game chant that is one of the most well-known chants in the league.  Verizon made a commercial that features the chant.  I see it on TV, and I tell you what, when I watch it, I AM PUMPED!


Seriously, I'm  like jumping around, doing the chant, and I'm yelling to Todd, "YEAH!!! LET'S DO SOME LAUNDRY!!" It gets me so stoked.


So here it is!


So there you go.

LET'S GO!!

No comments: