Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Humble.

I am in one of those moods where I am completely humbled by my God.

Nothing out of the ordinary, but I am just so blessed.  I have to share it. 

I'm sitting on the couch watching cooking shows, drinking an afternoon  cup of coffee and folding laundry. My sweet family's laundry.  Folding cute pajamas with dogs on them and thermal shirts my honey lives in on the weekend. I hate laundry, but it's so much sweeter today.

I am so thankful for this life.  We have so many positive things happening right now, and the Lord is just working in so many beautiful ways in our lives.  I can tell you, we have waited  ... and myself, I haven't been so patient. We've literally had moments of falling to our knees in tears and gnashing our teeth, crying out to God to intervene!! He has heard our prayers, and He is blessing us.

But here's the thing - we've been blessed all along.  It's so beautiful.

I know Thanksgiving was last week, but I am so thankful for everything.

For my sweet man, who has taught me that the simple life IS sweeter and more fulfilling than anything.  For his patience with me, and the sometimes much needed kick in the behind.  He believes in me and tell me how strong I am.  He is so amazing to me.  I can't believe I'm his.
 
And for my little buddy.  This sweet child is my second best friend, and I am so proud of him.  He is keeping me young and aging me at the same time.  Such a perfect balance.  My sweet son, you make my heart burst with a love that I've never known.  It is so overpowering.  I am so thankful that the Lord gave that exact little boy to me to call my own. My son.  My firstborn.  I am so lucky.

 Sorry I'm so gushy.  I am just so humbled.



2 comments:

Renee said...

Love this! God is SO GOOD!!! :)

marissa said...

Thanks for making me cry, Molly.

Love you guys. ♥