Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Little Rascal

Hi blogosphere.  Life's been busy.

I'll cut to the chase, here.  Saul was the cutest kid ever for halloween.  He was ....  ALFALFA from Little Rascals.

Omg.  Can you stand it!?


Is it just me, or is he way too beautiful!?!?



 Halloween night, we went to our friend's restaurant for their Halloween Party since Saul is still too young for the concept of trick-or-treating.  

Todd was John Denver, and I was a Gypsy ... except everyone kept calling me John Denver's Groupie?  Then they laughed at me and said that if it was socially acceptable, I would dress like that all the time.  SO true.
Saul and I with Joe - the owner of said restaurant.  The whole staff was dressed up like zombies.  It was awesome. Saul didn't even get scared!!


Family Photo for Y'all! 
Hope you had a Happy Halloween! Look forward to photos from our recent hike.  It was epic.

No comments: