Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ketchup

While still trying to find both time and place for photo editing and blogging, here's a few more camera snapshots of the things going down around here. 

Cutest Pj's ever
Oh, how boys will be boys.  I found this "creative masterpiece" after Saul had his pre-dinner bottle.  He usually plays in the kitchen drawers while I cook.  


For his birthday, Nana and Pop-Pop (My mom & Step-Dad) bought him this tent.  This tent has absolutely saved my sanity the past week.  I put down lots of blankets, pillows, books, and blocks.  He LOVES it.  Often, I can find him playing here and doing his best to wreck any/everything that is nicely set up. 

 Saturday night, Todd went out and got Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.  We  opened the box and told Saul to pick one out.  He picked up a whole original glazed (that's my boy!!) and took a HUGE bite right out of it!! 

Oh, you know. Just relaxing, watching some Sesame Street ... sitting on a German Shepherd's neck.  Whatev.  Theses two LOVE each other. It seriously melts my heart into a big blob of goop.

A really dark picture of Saul playing with blocks. 


Bathtime. Always a hit.  He's also decided he likes bubbles, which is new.  He never liked them too much before. 
That's all for now.   I know, disappointing ... but it's okay because there's lot of pictures of little man. 

4 comments:

mamma j said...

I just love these pictures!!!! I think my favorite would have to be of little man and his pup. That is so adorable, and the binky in the mouth. Smile on grandma's face. Love ya'll

mamma j said...

o.k. I looked at them again, and they are all my favorites!!!!!

Haley Roe said...

Hes so yummy i can hardly stand it

marissa breanna said...

That picture of Saul and Colston absolutely cracks me up! So adorable!

Also, I was literally just thinking yesterday that I need to do a ketchup post. Seriously. BFFs for life? Duh.

Love you guys!