Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Before/After

Okay! We did it.

Todd cut if off last night.  It took about two and a half hours, so I'm pretty sure he cut each hair individually.

It's so awesome.  It actually looks a lot like my favorite hairCUTE.  A Mandy Moore 'do that I've kept bookmarked on my computer for years because I love it so much.  

Hey Mandy!

Source: google.com via Molly on Pinterest

As I sat down to get cut, I said, "Okay.  You know what I like.  Do what you have to do.  No more; no less."  He said he knew that already.

Well, turns out he had to cut it ALL off.  He said it's a little shorter than what he likes on me, but it's what best for my hair. 

Before
After
  

I love it. It feels so "me" 
A shaggy, longer pixie cut.  

 But if in 3 years my hair isn't long and HEALTHY, I'm going to be very, very angry.  I will totally miss my long hair, but this is great for a change! 

Love, 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the cut. It is very cute! Also, cool back story in the previous post. :)

marissa said...

For as much as I LOVE your long hair, this cut is gorgeous! (duh!)

Once I get down the basics, I'm TOTALLY coming to Todd for some lessons in badass cutting. =]

Jen - Mama to LmM said...

Came across your 'Play at home mom' post while googling for 'Play at home mom llc blog' and I wanted to comment since I know MANY people in that boat but decided to read back a bit to get more back story, I guess?

Anyways, all that ^^ was to explain why you're getting notification that some complete stranger is reading your blog and you don't get all creeped out haha BUT .. Dude, that haircut looks UH-DORABLE!