Sunday, January 22, 2012

Computer Pie

Here's a little sample of what goes on around this house on a Sunday night.

Setting:  Watching football.  There's a Ford Focus commercial on, and the owners of the vehicle are talking about how great the car is - "It's like driving a computer!!"

Todd:  Oh, GOSH!! They want you to play on computers, work on computers, DRIVE the computers. Next thing you know, they'll want you to EAT computers

Me (getting slightly philosophical):  You know, Baby, they're already doing that - figuratively.

Todd:  Yeah, but I mean literally. 

(Then, in his best Bubba-from-Forest-Gump voice...) Fried computer, Raw computer, Computer Spaghetti, Stewed computer, Computer sandwich, Computer Pie ...

Then, I die from laughter.

If you know Todd, you know how funny this is. Maybe. 

... Maybe I'm the only one that thought this was funny.  I guess that's why I'm his wife-ish.

No comments: