Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Birthday Post

After an endless 2 week prep-time, Baby S' party was awesome. I have a few pictures, but I'm hoping to get lots emailed to me from family members. Here are some of my favorites. I REALLY wish I had more, but I was so unbelievably busy the whole time, the only pictures I got were when I had 2 seconds to think about actually taking pictures!!

My GORGEOUS Husband & BEAUTIFUL Son



Photo Op where I snagged a moment with the oh-so-popular Birthday Boy

4 Generations. My grandparents, My parents, T & I, and Baby S. Whoa!

Grandpa Joe spending quality time with S, while looking so very handsome with his snazzy sunglasses!

There is no shortage of photos of the smash cake debacle. (Let it be known, I was a nervous wreck with that child's face buried 1/2 inch down into icing, but it is a wonderful story to tell.) As my mom said, "I've never in all my years seen a baby dive into their cake with such gusto." I love it. This kid is somebody. Todd couldn't've been more proud of him.


He is just too cute. I guess he loved it so much just to spite Momma & Daddy for not letting him have sugar too often.


... He loved it so much, here's a video I took after everyone was gone. The high chair wasn't cleaned up right away (can you blame me?!) and this child sniffed it out. Take a look ...



Hopefully, I'll get some more photos of other party happenings. I loved every minute of it. T and I have constantly recounted every moment over the past 3-4 days. I hope more than anything that my little booger enjoyed his first birthday. That's the only first birthday he'll ever have!

Love.
M

No comments: