Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm up to my green thumbs ...

... in plants.

Let's just do a quick run-down of what I'm trying to cultivate here.

Veggies/Fruit
4 different types of tomatoes
5 different types of hot peppers
2 different types of sweet peppers
eggplant
collards
arugula
spinach
sugar snap peas
green beans
purple green beans (... you tell me how that works ... )
squash
cucumber
watermelon
strawberries

Herbs
cilantro
mint
flat leaf parsley
stevia
dill
lemon thyme
lemon basil
sweet basil


That's almost 30+ different plants, because there are multiples of some of them.

And they're all in containers. I must be crazy. But hey, the upside is that I don't have to bend down really far to weed beds.

Side note: I'm halfway excited, halfway saddened by Kate Middleton's wedding dress. That was pretty much exactly what I had in mind, minus the royal-style/princess cut bottom and train. This is a sad thing for me because for the next 2 years, every bride is going to be wearing the same style. NOT COOL. That's why I liked that style so much. But, isn't she a beautiful bride???

I think I have to start planning my wedding. Fun, but not fun. Planning is hard. And after the birthday party, I'm all planned out.










No comments: