Friday, June 17, 2011

Fact: it is Friday

I'm linking up with one of my new favorite bloggers.  Becky of Baby Making.  She is probably one of the funniest people ever. 

I'm supposed to write about myself.  But I'm not sure I want to do that.  It's my blog; I do what I want.

Fact:  I think I found my niche in not having one.  I like having craft/hobby ADD. 

Yesterday, I spent the day sewing, and you know what, it was fun! I didn't give up.  I didn't get bored.  I didn't get frustrated.  I didn't follow a pattern, and I made it up as I went along.  I'm happy with the outcome.  I made 2 tote bags for the farmer's market.



I then moved on to photographing my child and dog, as any good mother does. 



To be such a girly-girl all my life, I sure am surrounded by a lot of boys.

I also used to think that my son looked exactly like me when I was a baby.  I went through old photos today that needed to be sorted.  I've come to the conclusion that he looks nothing like I did.  Nothing.  Not even a little bit. 

I think next week I'll try to write more about myself and actually give you factual information about myself like Becky does, but I'm too scatterbrained this morning. 



2 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

That's an awesome fact, and those bags are darling! I totally want to steal the tomato and eggplant one.
Thanks for linking up!
And btw, your son is darling, even if he doesn't look like you.

Becky Pitcher said...

I overused the word "darling," didn't I?