Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ten Things Thursday

How about 10 awesome things about this week?  

1.  We are unpacked from vacation.  That is so wonderful.  Last vacation we went on, I allowed us to live out of our suitcase until we had worn and washed everything in the bags.  It's true. 

2.   This guy.  He's awesome every day. 




3.  This guy.  His love makes every day awesome. 
  

4.  I think we might've found our church, reception site, and picked a date for the wedding.  Three decisions down, only 4,283 to go, right? 

5.  Saturday is the Firehouse Fish Fry to honor my late Grandpa Joe.  It's going to be so special.  I can't wait to party as he would have us do.  I miss him.  

6.  I busted the garden hose today.  That's awesome ... ?

7.  Saul got to watch the ducks swim at the river yesterday. He screamed with excitement.

8.  I have done no real elbow-grease/gut-busting house cleaning this week.  What's awesome about that is that you can't even really tell! Light upkeep is where it's at.

9.  I've got another Rogue Petunia, 2 Sunflowers, a Cosmo, about 8 tomatoes and countless Cayenne Peppers.

10.  Oh, and it looks like we've got a Certified Walker on our hands.

Take 1 didn't go over very well. 

Take 2 is much better. 

Love it.  
M

No comments: