Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swim Lessons

Maybe not, but this past Sunday, Saul and I took a drive down to my hometown to spend some time with some of my favorite people.

My childhood best friend, Haley, has been busy the past few months living in LA.  Um, yes.  My best friend is a movie star.

Anyway, she caught a plane back to the East Coast this weekend to surprise her mother, and we came down for some pool time.  I've spent SO MANY years at that exact pool in high school "studying" for exams, when really, we were just laying out.  So many good memories.

When we got there, we were totally surprised to see another friend! Kim, who is an amazing photographer with a passion for little ones. Check her out here.

She is SERIOUSLY amazing.  Hopefully, you'll be seeing some pictures of Saul by way of Kimberly pretty soon ...

Anyway, here's some photos of Saul getting loved on by a bunch of beautiful blonde women!!

CIMG3630

CIMG3631

CIMG3633

CIMG3634

CIMG3632

CIMG3638

CIMG3640

CIMG3642

He is just TOO cute. We had such a great time relaxing with my sweet friends. I can't wait to see them again!

And ... can Saul's eyelashes be any more beautiful?!?! I'm almost jealous. :) 

2 comments:

mama j said...

OM GOSH!!! what an amazing and beautiful child. My heart leaps and tears come to my eyes when I look at pictures of this little wonder. We are so blessed by this little bootie-bootie. We love him soooo much. Can't wait to see more pictures of the cutie.xxo

Haley Roe said...

sweet babyyy