Friday, August 12, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer.

After an unplanned and unexpected hiatus, I'm back.

I have great aspirations for blogging, and none of which will happen if I keep letting myself go weeks and months (eek!) without posting.  Here's a mid-year goal: post at least 3-4 times per week!

Here's a look at what's been going on around here.


AugustOrangePepper
Saul picks a LOT of vegetables.


 

Blueeyes
He also EATS a lot of vegetables.  Here, he's enjoying a orange bell pepper - "Yummy Bell"


Darling 
And sometimes he's just busy being absolutely gorgeous. 










Dadda
Dad looking gorgeous



Mamma
I manage to grab him occasionally to take a picture before he's off to get into something else.


Honestly, it's been a very lazy summer.  A lot of watering plants, sweet tea, trips to the river and splash-park, and just laying around on the leather couches to try to keep cool.  It gets so hot here, you can't even think about going outside between 12 noon and 6:30, so that leaves evening playtime in the front yard as the most exciting part of everyone's day.  I'll have to get some photos of that, too.

I'm sorry about the hiatus.  I'm fairly certain that I'm back.

No comments: